Monday 17 August 2015

Hello!

I don't why I've decided to write a blog. Well, technically, I do. I am so bottled up with rage and uncertainty throughout the day and it will have to come out somewhere. I have been mainly taking it out on my parents and I need that to stop. So I will write my feelings and ideas, good or bad. I will write whatever I want. And you don't have to listen. (Well, I would prefer if you do, because it would be nice for some advice in my life) So it will be kinda like a diary. I would also like to thank Zoella for inspiring me to make this blog, it will really help me in life. :) Also, sorry if it is kinda long.

Monday, 17th August 5:30 PM

Today was bad. What happened that could be so bad? Well just you wait.

It is really cold today. And I do not want to get up. I lay in bed for another 20-30 minutes with Thor (Thor is my dog.) under the blanket, on the new sheets. I didn't even know he was there, he must have sneaked in while I was asleep. When I finally get up I realize it's only 7:00 AM. THEY WOKE ME UP BEFORE 7? We leave the house at 7:35 at the least to take my brother, (This is not his real name, but this blog is anonymous soooo...) Annoying, to child care. Technically kinder, cause he's 4. But whatever. Me and my sister, Annoying 2, go to school. I am in the highest grade of my school, and she is in the lowest. (Btw, this is Australia so whaddya expect?) My dad chimed off to work at 7:20 and we left very fast for school and kinder.

Let's just skip all the boring parts and get to Reading. My friends are (fake names) No, Say, and Ready. I go to Ready's house a lot, and she comes to mine. On the weekend, Ready had told me some absolutely horrible things about Say on the weekend on the drive home from something at her house, and I really felt I had to tell Say. So we exchanged notes a few time during reading and I was telling her all about what she said. She had called her fat, she had said she eats too much and she needs to stop eating everyone's food, she had said she tried to act cool. Ready annoyed me a lot some time, but we were good friends. I also hated her in a lot of ways. She was a control freak, and always had to be, well, in control. Ready just had to be better than everyone. No-one else could beat her at anything. She would shame you into thinking you're the worst at singing, running or drawing. She would point out all the things you sucked at and make sure what you were good at was one of them. She has to show off in front of Say and No, because she felt the need to be cool. So I told Say. And she got angry. Then I told No.

I have a teacher and she will be called Miss. NOLY (No One Likes You). She is spiteful and rude almost all the time. Today she was being an annoying little twit. We were in Writing, and I was sitting at least 5 metres away from Ready. But ofc, NOLY decided to yell at me.
''If you keep sitting next to Ready I will have to call your mum.'' I was very angry with her at the time. So being me, I looked her in the eyes, glared and then said,
''Great! Tell her I said hi!'' Then walked off to another table feeling incredibly good of myself.

Snack. Wow, Snack. I had 3 cupcakes, a bar, a banana, cheese, a macaron, a cookie and some Ropes. (Ropes is jelly babies in a rope). I promised Say a cupcake and my cheese. No wanted some cupcake, and so did Ready. I gave them the one I wanted to share, and Ready got randomly angry and shoved it back at me with incredible force go on about how 'dog' and 'mean' I am and I kinda stared at her like 'rly gurl'. No happily took the cupcake and I was fine with the rest of my food. Ready was raising her eyebrows at me the whooole snacktime.

So on to Gardening. We were sitting at the table and Ready keeps telling me I like Paul. (This is his real name, as there is no point in giving him a name.) So I retaliated with
''We all know you like Derrick Ready, so stop trying to cover it up.'' She glared at me and kicked me as hard as she could under the table. It left a white mark on my stocking (But I later on found out that was just dust) I held back my tears and shot her the death stare. She stopped looking at me and I just hoped this day would end.

Lunch was fine. Except the end. I don't really remember much of the start. Say decided to start telling Ready what I had said. And Ready denied everything. One day, I will slap that smirk off her face. One day... not very soon though. Ready did own up to one thing though. Basically two but the 2nd doesn't really count. She owned up to saying she was annoyed when she said 'Fa bro, wedges these days.' She denied everything else.

This may seem like I'm backstabbing Ready, and I really hope I'm not. I generally like her, sometimes, and she is a good friend. Sometime. Honestly I felt scared about knowing this information so I went and told Say, because she had the right to know.


Thanks for reading if you did,

Partially Backstabbing Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment