Tuesday 18 August 2015

18th August, 6:15 PM

Today was not bad. I have forgiven Say, as she is one of my bestest friends. And so is No. Ready just started talking to me and I reluctantly talked back. We have Art and Sport on Tuesdays so I guessed it would be a fun day. Wrong! 


Art was ok, nothing really exciting happened. Nothing.

Now sport, omg yes sport... The boys and girls (Me, Say and No, plus Paul and Deng) had a massive argument. HAHA. It was funny, and we won. I can remember almost nothing about it, but here goes.
Paul: ''  can say what I like. It's a free country''
No: ''THEN WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO SHUT UP? ''
Everyone: Silence
Me: ''OOOOOOOHHHH''
Everyone: Oooooohhh
That's all I can remember, but still... 

Nothing happened for the rest of the day, except NOLY. (The teacher.) NOLY was being annoying to Ready. 
NOLY: ''Put your hair up Ready, you're not an animal..''
Me: ''From the way you treat her, I would think she is.''
Me: *pulls hair down.*
NOLY: *furious rage noise*



So there. That is my day.

QOTD: What is your favourite band?
AOTD: Can I choose more than one? Good. Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and Paramore are my faves.

Thanks for reading if you did,
Girl Feeling Good About Herself xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment